Assistant General Manager/Planner-SchedulerVFM
VFM, LLC is a locally headquartered automotive Tier 2 company providing Import and Exported goods, sequencing, and manufacturing. We are a fast pasted growing company with the family style work environment. Operations also in MX. We are currently seeking talented and skilled people for the following positions.
Assistant General Manager
• A self-motivated individual that can oversee and coordinate several departments within the operation
• Manage and assist in Purchasing/Buying
• Planning and Scheduling (Both production and Receiving)
• Inventory Analysis and Management
• Logistics Coordination
• Working with Suppliers and Customers
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, etc.)
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Profit Sharing, 401K, vacation, Insurance, expenses, etc.
• Responsible person with experience in scheduling, inventory control, pruchasing and customer service.
• Must have good EXCEL and computer skills
• Maintain a good relationship with Customers and Suppliers
• Experience with Production Control in the automotive industry a PLUS
Benefits: Competitve pay, quarterly bonus, 401K, vacation, insurance, etc.