Program TechnicianUSDA-Kentucky State FSA Office
The USDA, Elizabethown FSA Service Center will accept applications for a Program Technician position through the close of business on August 15, 2019. This position is for clerical assistance to help deliver Federal farm programs to producers serviced by the Elizabethtown Service Center. The incumbent will work only when needed. The majority of the employee’s time will be spent in farm-related oﬃce work.
All Applicants Shall:
1. Be citizens of the United States.
2. Be a High School Graduate or have a GED.
3. Have a Social Security Number.
4. Be at least 18 years of age or 17 years of age for a high school graduate.
5. Have typing and/or keyboard experience.
6. Complete form FSA-675, Application for County Employment,
This job will be a temporary-intermittent position not to exceed six (6) months. Salary will depend on experience of the person selected but not less than $14.30 per hour.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Candidates will be considered without discrimination for any non-merit reason such as race, color, national origin, gender, religion or nonmembership in any employee organization. This agency provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.