Program TechnicianUSDA-Elizabethtown FSA Service Center
The USDA, Elizabethtown FSA Service Center will accept application for a Program Technician position through the close of business on September 5, 2018. The position is for clerical assistance to help deliver Federal farm program to producers serviced byt the Elizabethtown Service Center. The incumbent will work only when needed The majority of the employee's time will be spent in the farm-related office work
All applicants shall:
- Be citizen of United States.
- Be a High School Graduate or have GED.
- Have a Social Security Number
- Be at least 18 years old or 17 years of age for a high school graduate.
- Have typing and/or keyboard experience
- Complete form FSA-675, Application for county Employment, Resume, or any other written format. You must include your SSN, your country Citizenship, education and work experience.
This job will be a temporary- intermittent position not to exceed six (6) months. Salary will depend on experience of the person selected but not less than $14.30 per hour.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Candidates will be considered without discrimination for any non-merit reason such as race, color, national origin, gender, religion or non-membership in any employee organization. This agency provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by- casebasis