Medical Staff SpecialistTwin Lakes Regional Medical Center
Twin Lakes Regional Medical Center is currently accepting applications/resumes for the following position: Medical Staff Specialist
Medical Staff Specialist works with the Chief Quality Officer and Medical Staff Coordinator in credentialing and re-credentialing all practitioners. Quality assurance job duties include tasks specifically related to various quality indicators including organization and medical record reviews, recording, documenting, investigating and tracking quality of care issues and reporting.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Health Care Administration or Health Information Technology is desired.
- At least 12 months' experience in a similar position or 5 years' experience in a position with comparable duties and level of responsibility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and manage tight timelines is required.
- Possess the ability and discretion to maintain the confidentiality of information regarding medical staff, proceedings, and disciplinary actions and other sensitive personal/professional information.
- Knowledge of quality initiatives and processes is desirable.
Equal Opportunity Employer