DietitianTwin Lakes Regional Medical
Twin Lakes Regional Medical is currently accepting applications/resumes for the following positions:
This position plans, implements, and directs overall food/nutritional services to ensure patients are provided optimum nutritional care; responsible for departmental compliance of standards established by Hospital Policies and Procedures, Licensure, JCAHO, and other appropriate regulatory agencies.
This is a Full-Time or Part-Time position. Sign on bonus available.
The requirements for this position are:
- Bachelors in Dietetics, Registered Dietitian or registry eligible
- Two years experience in a hospital setting with previous supervisory experience is desirable
- Fundamentals of writing and interpreting policies & procedures of Hospital, State, JCAHO, and other regulatory agencies
- Basic interpretation of laboratory values associated with nutritional status
- Theory and practice of nutrition in health and disease
- Ability to communicate eﬀectively with customers; ability to teach on a formal and informal bases; demonstrated organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer