DietitianTwin Lakes Regional Medical
Were currently accepting applications/resumes for the following positions:
This position plans, implements, and directs overall food/nutritional services to ensure patients are provided optimum nutritional care; responsible for departmental compliance of standards established by Hospital Policies and Procedures, Licensure, JCAHO, and other appropriate regulatory agencies. This is a Full-Time or Part-Time position.
The requirements for this position are:
• Bachelors in Dietetics, Registered Dietitian or registry eligible
• Two years experience in a hospital setting with previous supervisory experience is desirable.
• Fundamentals of writing and interpreting policies & procedures of Hospital, State, JCAHO, and other regulatory agencies.
• Basic interpretation of laboratory values associated with nutritional status
• Theory and practice of nutrition in health and disease
• Ability to communicate eﬀ effectively with customers; ability to teach on a formal and informal bases; demonstrated organizational skills
Equal Opportunity Employer