Certified Athletic TrainerTwin Lakes Regional Medical
Twin Lakes is currently accepting applications/resumes for the following positions:
Certified Athletic Trainer
This position would be a member of Central KY Family Practice and Sport Medicine Clinic. Functions in the oﬃce as CTA and Medical Assistant. Also functions in outreach setting with local schools and other organized athletic groups. Onsite or on the ﬁeld at athletic events, the Certiﬁed Athletic Trainer will practice the skills of prevention, treatment, and physical rehabilitation of injuries incurred by athletes within their scope of practice.
The minimum qualiﬁcations are:
• Licensure as an athletic trainer by the Kentucky Board of Medical Licensure.
• Bachelor’s degree in Athletic Training.
• Preferred qualifications include national certification by the National Athletic Trainers Association.
• Preferred prior experience in the high school setting.
• Current drivers license in good standing is required.
• Use of personal vehicle is required.
• Basic Life Support preferred at hire, required within 90 days after hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer.