Multiple Positions: Sales RepresentativeThe News Enterprise
A p p l y
T o d a y !
We are looking for:
ARE YOU :
• goal driven? • like meeting new people?
• enthusiastic about making money?
• enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment?
If you answered “YES”
we are looking for you to join our team.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent typing and spelling skills
• Excellent customer service and
• Dependable, self-motivated
individual who works well under
• 2 years inside sales or call center
Earn extra income delivering to our
home delivery subscribers.
We are looking for dependable people to deliver the
news on motor routes that are already established.
Potential carriers must be 18 years old, have reliable transportation,
a valid drivers license and auto insurance.
IMMEDIATE openings for
Post Press Technicians
Potential candidates should be:
• Diligent • Hard Working
• Motivated • Punctual • Team Player
At least 18 years old. High school diploma, GED or
qualifying experience. Repetitive bending, twisting,
and lifting up to 25 lbs. Standing and walking up to
11 hours per day.
Schedule and Compensation:
• 35+ hours per week, day and night shifts, holidays
• Wages based on ability and experience.
The News-Enterprise has immediate employment
opportunities for energetic, motivated individuals
seeking a full-time position with competitive
benefits including paid vacation and holiday
time-off, optional medical, vision and dental
insurance, 401k savings plans and quality pay.
If you’re looking for a career with a clear path
for advancement we want to speak with you.
A limited number of positions are available
so call us today at (270) 769-1200 or email
Junior Reynolds, Press Team Leader, at
a Cold Offset
is a plus, it is
our team of
ADVERTISING SALES CONSULTANT
The News-Enterprise has an
immediate opening for an
Advertising Sales position. This person will actively network
with local business owners to discuss their needs to provide
comprehensive and powerful print and digital advertising
• Build and expand relationships with advertisers to maximize
• Execute strategies for selling effectively against the
• Must be self-motivated and willing to follow our sales process
• Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals.
• Communicate effectively to provide exceptional customer
service to internal and external customers.
• Extensive understanding of print and digital media platforms.
• Demonstrate record of success in a goal-oriented, highly
• Strong (Microsoft Office) computer and time management
• Must have reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license to
make local and regional sales calls.
Interested persons should apply to:
firstname.lastname@example.org • 270-505-1409
Copy Desk Chief
Looking for an experienced and trained journalist with
newspaper production skills for the position of Copy Desk Chief.
The successful candidate will have familiarity and skill with InDesign, InCopy and PhotoShop
software and be able to demonstrate experience through work samples. Strong language
skills and familiarity with AP Style are required. This position also is part of the newsroom
leadership team and carries supervisory, coaching and scheduling responsibility.
Demonstrated experience in management and leadership are critical skills.
As a production gatekeeper, an eye toward excellence and ability to identify and eliminate
errors are critical. The position requires routine night and weekend work.
Send resume and work samples to Ben Sheroan, Editor,
at email@example.com or in care of
The News-Enterprise, 408 W. Dixie Ave., Elizabethtown KY 42701.
The News-Enterprise is an Equal Opportunity Employer “We Welcome Diversity”
Reach more Job Seekers with much less effort
Reach qualified job seekers
on our site and thousands of
additional job sites.
Find passive job seekers
instantly in our resume
With the job posting
that delivers it all on
Nancy Turner • 270.505.1480
Portia Oldham • 270.505.1419
Amanda Jones • 270.505.1475