Position Summary: Responsible for supervising, training & assisting Master Schedulers & Material Planners in planning, procurement, scheduling, and maintaining proper inventory levels to ensure operations are supplied the correct parts for production to meet customer demands while achieving plant KPIs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other departments and/or individuals to accomplish daily problem solving
- Coach, mentor & train material planners
- Effective communication w customers
- Participate in planning and execution of year - end physical inventory
- Ability to supervise, counsel, and coach people.
- Knowledge of manufacturing ERP systems and MRP processes
- Ability to learn and teach new skills and functions of the Materials department.
- Able to make decisions and work with groups as well as independently.
- Associate's degree or 3 or more years experience
- 3+ years manufacturing experience
MTD is an Equal Opportunity Employer