Leasing AgentLHP Capital
Indian Ridge Apartments looking for a Part-Time Leasing Agent to assist at the property for 20-25 hours per week during normal business hours. The ideal candidate will have previous working experience in property management & in an office environment, customer service experience, and Microsoft Office experience is also beneficial.
Job duties include: Rent collections, rental applications, move-in and move-outs, and other office duties. Indian Ridge is an affordable Section 8/Tax Credit Multi-Family complex.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all stages of rental application intake and processing.
- Ensure that move-ins and move-outs have been coordinated with the Community Manager and that units are inspected and made ready prior to move-in.
- Properly review and process all applications for residency, verifications, move-in, and recertification as needed.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of all lease related documents and be able to accurately complete the documents in a timely manner.
- Assist in the collection and deposit of all resident payments. Daily deposits are required.
- LHP is a Top 50 Affordable Property Management company. The culture at LHP supports our mission to provide quality homes for our residents. Our employees make this happen every day through their commitment, courage, collaboration, curiosity, and exceptional customer service. We are always looking for new team members who are ready to become a part of the LHP family.