FirefighterCity of Radcliff
City of Radcliff Fire Department
The City of Radcliff is now accepting applications for the position of Firefighter.
The City of Radcliff is an equal opportunity employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability of any other legally protected status.
The following are the minimum requirements:
- High School Graduate or GED Firefighting experience preferred but not required
- Ability to successfully complete written, physical, and oral exams
- Free of criminal history and successful background investigation
- Ability to successfully complete fire/rescue related courses as required
- Ability to obtain IFSAC Firefighter I & II Certifications within 1 year
- Ability to obtain KY Emergency Medical Responder status within 1 year
- Valid Kentucky operator's license or ability to obtain Must be at least 21 years of age or 21 by hire date
- Must be able to obtain CPAT card before hire date