Dispatcher and Evidence CustodianCity of Radcliff
The City of Radcliffis now accepting job applications for the following positions in the Radcliff Police Department:
Dispatcher and Evidence Custodian
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a high school graduate or equivalent and provide copies of transcripts and diploma.
- No felony convictions or other crimes involving moral turpitude.
- Pass a drug screen test.
- Pass a background investigation.
- Pass a psychological examination.
- Pass a polygraph examination.
- Be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Complete an oral interview
The City of Radcliff is an Equal Opportunity Employer in compliance with the laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.