Amaray is looking for a Full-Time Maintenance Technician. In this position, one will maintain the day-to-day operations and to assume responsibility for maintaining physical asset of the property under the direction of the Maintenance Manager. Will perform preventative, predictive and routine maintenance tasks and will troubleshoot issues, repair failures of production and facility equipment, and ensure maximum equipment efficiency and effectiveness.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
- Promote a team atmosphere within the department and plant.
- Skilled on weld head rebuilds, minor machine, mold and automation repairs.
- Must follow company rules, procedures and policies.
- Ability to lift up to 55-60 lbs and stand for long periods of time.
- Must have good vision.
- Must be able to operate necessary equipment as required by the job.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
To apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org