Part-Time Circulation Customer Service Representative
The News-Enterprise, a Landmark Community Newspapers, LLC property, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Circulation Customer Service Representative. This position is a non-exempt status part-time hourly position. The primary responsibilities of this position focus on maintaining consistently high quality customer service to newspaper subscribers. Secondary responsibilities include providing assistance to circulation department staff and independent contract delivery agents as assigned. The use of a personal vehicle to perform assigned duties is required as necessary.
• Demonstrated high ethical conduct and standards.
• At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalent required.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
• Strong computer skills including ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and electronic communication computer applications.
• Strong judgment and problem solving skills.
• Effective adaptability to changing work tasks and assignments.
• Valid driver’s license, reliable personal vehicle and cell phone, automobile insurance, and good driving record required.
• Ensure consistent high quality customer service to home delivery subscribers of the newspaper.
• Quickly and effectively respond to home delivery subscriber complaints to ensure redelivery service is efficient and timely.
• Responds to home delivery subscriber account questions in an effective and efficient manner.
• Works effectively with other circulation department staff to grow net paid home delivery circulation while reducing service error complaints and churn.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
• Ability to safely operate an automobile.
Qualified individuals should apply to :
lcni.com, select job opportunities.
Questions? Contact Mark Jenkins
Equal Opportunity Employer
About this company
The News-Enterprise is a six-day community newspaper located in Elizabethtown, KY, approximately 50-miles south of Louisville, KY. In addition to the core daily product, the newspaper also publishes a weekly advertising shopper, and distributes various niche publications to serve the local and area marketplace.
Location/Region: Elizabethtown, KY