CEEN Head Startis hiringPreschool Teachers for the 2017-2018 Program Year. This position will work with typically developing children, children with disabilities, bilingual children, and families living in poverty. 40 hrs/wk; non-exempt; 42-44 weeks per program year;great benefits.Pay $16.78 to $17.83/hr. depending on credentials.
- AA or BA degree in ECE or related field with a minimum of 15 ECE credits.
- 910 clock hours of verified early childhood teaching experience
- Works with a team to promote the growth and development of preschool students
- Responsible for the weekly preparation of daily lesson plans, which includes learning objectives and developmentally appropriate activities
- Develops individual plans for each child to include goal setting based on identified needs and objectives
- Documents all child observations, individual goals, assessments, etc.
- Establishes positive and productive relationships with families focusing on a relationship of trust
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401K Match
- Paid holidays
- Vacation, illness, and paid personal time off
- Workplace wellness initiatives
- College coursework assistance
- Professional development opportunities