NATIONAL OnDemand is seeking an experienced Warehouse Supervisor. The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for managing all aspects of daily warehouse activities and personnel (1 to 3 people) of a small warehouse. This position requires you to be a dedicated, dynamic, hands on warehouse supervisor who is organized, a natural leader, able to make quick and clear decisions and able to multi-task and willing to get their hands dirty.
We are actively looking for a Warehouse Supervisor to support our New Albany, IN location.
A tremendous emphasis is placed on follow through and a positive, up-beat attitude. The ability to work effectively under pressure is a must.
Warehouse Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
Provides materials, equipment, and supplies by receiving, warehousing, and distribution services; supervising staff.
Warehouse Supervisor Job Duties:
• Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures of a small warehouse.
• Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
• Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
• Will actively be involved in inventory control, stocking of material and check out to technicians.
- Scheduling and logistics of equipment/stock/parts transfer to and from our warehouse location with our client and other company warehouse locations.
• Oversee the, accounting for, and inspection of materials upon receiving and ensure that materials were accurately shipped and delivered as ordered
• Oversee the distribution of inventory, field assets, and fleet related reporting to the local Project Management team
The hours will begin at 6:30AM, working Monday through Friday, plus half a day on Saturday for 40 hours per week.
This is NOT an "office" job. You will be an active part of the warehouse team.
Warehouse Supervisor Skills and Qualifications:
HIGHLY PREFERRED that you have experience with Cable installations support
Experience with cable / telecomm industry
MUST HAVE Warehouse shipping/receiving experience, 3 to 5 years.
Must have a valid driver's license and be able to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening.
Supervision, Safety Management, Inventory Control, Good Judgment.
Benefits include Health, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid time off
NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. was formed by the merger of two companies that collectively have been in business for over 45 years. We have offices in multiple states, supporting multiple MSOs.
We look forward to meeting with you and welcoming you into our family here at NATIONAL OnDemand.