NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. is a privately owned and operated business providing superior services throughout the telecommunications industry. NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. was formed by the merger of two companies that collectively have been in business for over 45 years.
NATIONAL takes great pride in providing reliable employment to members of our community and other communities throughout the southeastern United States.
NATIONAL OnDemand is seeking an experienced Warehouse Assistant in our Louisville location. The Warehouse Assistant will be responsible for managing all aspects of daily warehouse activities. This position requires you to be a dedicated, dynamic, hands on warehouse professional with great reliability. A tremendous emphasis is placed on follow through and a positive, up-beat attitude. The ability to work effectively under pressure is a must.
- Ensure materials are accessible to carry out the receiving and distribution processes in a safe and efficient manner.
- Handle the accounting for, and inspection of materials upon receiving and ensure that materials were accurately shipped and delivered as ordered. This includes scanning in and out materials.
- Oversee the distribution of inventory, field assets, and fleet related reporting to the local technicians.
- Keep loss to a minimum
- Promote good housekeeping and uphold strict adherence to all safety policies
- Work closely with on-site Supervisors and Field Technicians
- This person will start work every day at 6:30AM
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
This is a full time position starting at 6:30AM every day.
- 1 to 3 years warehouse and inventory experience .
- Be a self-starter, able to manage themselves professionally at all times.
- Experience/knowledge of the cable / telecommunications industry highly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver's license to drive company truck
- Computer experience
- Lift up to 75 lbs. of equipment and tools
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening that includes criminal background check and drug testing
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
- Ability to write simple correspondence
- Computer and Microsoft Office proficiency, including Outlook, Excel, Word
Benefits include Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
NATIONAL OnDemand, Inc. was formed by the merger of two companies that collectively have been in business for over 45 years. We have offices in multiple states, supporting multiple MSOs.
We look forward to meeting with you and welcoming you into our family here at NATIONAL OnDemand.