The Property Manager is fully accountable for all property operations. The purpose of the Property Manager is to effectively supervise, manage and coordinate persons, activities, and available resources in order to accomplish each property’s objectives as set forth by the property owner. These objectives include maximizing occupancy levels, income and property values, monitoring expenditures, and ensuring the properties are managed in accordance with industry standards. In addition, the Property Manager is responsible for ensuring that each property follows and abides by all company policies and procedures.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Inspecting common areas and buildings, Overseeing site staff and vendors, Reviewing resident applications and screening information, Maintaining positive relationships with residents, staff and local authorities, Enforcing lease terms and community guidelines, Overseeing day-to-day operations, Handling emergency situations, Hiring, training and terminating employees, Reporting any and all liability to the Corporate office and Creating and maintaining a positive financial budget.
- Understanding and adherence to all Fair Housing Laws and practices, including those applied at a national, state and local level.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including the ability to build and maintain relationships with co-workers, employees, residents and service providers.
- Strong financial acumen relating to property management, NOI, cash flow and general financial analysis. This includes advanced mathematical, organizational and planning skills.
- A thorough understanding of rent collection, eviction and recovery procedures.
- Strong oral, written and electronic communication skills.
- Must be able to provide a valid Driver’s License and proof of Auto Insurance.
Pay & Benefits:
In addition to competitive pay, eligible employees may qualify for enrollment in additional benefits such as: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance, Short and Long-Term Disability, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts, 401k, Education and Association Dues or Reimbursements, Paid Holidays and Personal Time Off.
Pedcor Management Corporation is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pedcor Management Corporation does not discriminate in housing, employment or advancement on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, familial status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Location/Region: Valparaiso, IN