Role: This position performs a range of general clerical, data entry and support functions for the
Operations Accounting Department. The Operations Accounting Clerk will be responsible for scanning
documents, filing documents, logging checks and mailing. This position will also pull the interfaces and
reconcile daily. The Accounting Clerk will be responsible for maintaining supplies and help in the
customer queue. They will also help out with month end activities such as mailing statements.
• Filing and scanning as needed
• Daily interface reconciliations
• Assist with Daily imports as needed
• Customer Service-respond to all requests/calls from dealers, agents and internal customers timely.
• Maintain a Customer Service log documenting resolutions to issues.
• Handle customer inquiries
• Back up cash receipting
• Log, stuff and count checks before mailing.
• Check stuffing Machine
• Office supplies and check stock
• Help with Month end processing and activities
• Help with sending out dealer statements and override statements
• Assist with Collection calls as needed
• Cross train in SPP Process
Training and experience: 1-3 years' experience in an office setting, Dealership experience preferred,
MS Office, knowledge of generally accepted account procedures would be helpful, Associate degree in
business or accounting is an advantage.
Crucial Competencies: Organization, Attention to Detail, PC Proficiency, Typing, Productivity,
Dependability, Reporting Results, Verbal and Written Communication skills.
Location/Region: Scottsdale, AZ