Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization.You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
- Provide Product Owner, Scrum Master, and Team Members knowledge and leadership regarding software quality processes, as well as process improvement.
- Preferred experience in creating front-end frameworks using Selenium, TestNG, Cucumber, Gherkin and/or SpecFlow.
- Experience with WorkSoft Certify, SoapUI or REST API testing a plus.
- Minimum 5 years hands on experience working in a fully Agile environment, such as SCRUM, XP, Kanban, etc., preferably in a cross functional capacity, documents test results, and escalates problems.
- Performs with the team to provide coaching and guidance for all levels of quality, ensuring team organizational standards and end user needs.
- Works with the Quality Assurance community of practice to improve the organization’s testing and product delivery capability.
- Four-year college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field or equivalent work experience.
- Five years’ experience in software quality management.
- Minimum two years actual hands-on experience working in a fully functional Agile software development team in a quality management capacity.
- Familiarity with scaled agile approaches, such as SAFe, LeSS, or DaD a plus., diligent at applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Hands-on experience in multiple phases of automation (unit, functional, UI/UX, build), as well as clear understanding of continuous integration, continuous test and continuous delivery/deployment methodologies.
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches (XP, Kanban, FDD, TDD), and methodologies, as well as familiarity with scaled agile (SAFe, LeSS, DaD).
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills, in addition to of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement practices.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA