LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people’s quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
•The Will to Change
•Loyalty, Openness and honesty
•Enthusiasm and Individual Efficiency
•Job Satisfaction and Helpfulness
The Warehouse Coordinator ensures output is achieved within the goals set for the outbound and inbound freight, small parcels, and inventory accuracy by monitoring KPIs as well as ensuring adherence to and suggesting changes to established systems and processes. The Coordinator is expected to meet daily shipping, receiving, material handling and inventory accuracy goals in compliance with established systems and processes. The Coordinator is responsible to ensure all warehouse employees are following procedures including the LPS (LINAK Production System) Manual.
Supervisory Responsibilities: All warehouse employees
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
- Supervises and leads all warehouse employees in a way that establishes and maintains a motivating and open working environment. Ensures high efficiency, zero mistakes and excellent customer service in all areas including:
- Freight Shipping
- Small Parcel Shipping
- Inbound receiving and put away
- Inventory Accuracy
- Production Supply
- Raw materials warehouse
- Establish, implement, maintain, and improve all warehouse related systems and procedures.
- Root cause analysis, investigation, documentation and reporting of all finished goods inventory discrepancies including location accuracy.
- Cross train team members and maintain training matrix and ISO training requirements
- Monitor and report daily defects and lost time
- Monitor and maintain acceptable outbound order accuracy.
- Assign team members daily responsibilities & coordinate position rotations within the team
- Complete evaluations of the department’s hourly employees
- Together with HR and Logistics Supervisor responsible for personnel issues including hiring, evaluating, disciplining, and terminating and for all team members.
- Research inbound inventory discrepancies form both internal and external sources
- Participate with Warehouse Supervisor to interview new employees for the team
- Monitor time and attendance, approve time cards and approve time off requests.
- Assure 6S of area is complete on daily basis
- Responsible for auditing shipping floor documents/product for BOL, label, etc issues.
- Ensure efficient use of resources and suggest changes in resources
- Ensure productivity goals are met and shipment receipts / PO’s completed on time
- Ensures team members work in and maintain a safe environment
- Other duties as assigned by management
The Warehouse Coordinator position will work in the support of and under the direction of Logistics Management and must be capable of performing in a responsible and efficient manner the techniques and tasks that are assigned.
The incumbent must:
- Possess good leadership and communication skills.
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED or higher education.
- Must have 3-5 years supervisory/leadership experience in a warehouse setting(Lean manufacturing, 5 S experience a plus).
- Be familiar with Forklifts and Reach truck operations.
- Have experience with handheld barcode scanning equipment.
- Have experience withthe use of MS Word, Excel, and Personal Computer operation on an beginner to average level and MS Outlook/E-mail on an average level.
- Be familiar with use of picking tickets, packing slips, BOL, and Export Documents.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
The benefits of employment at LINAK include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution, Teladoc, Tuition Reimbursement, Special Incentive Plans, Onsite Workout Room and climate controlled environment.
Location/Region: Louisville, KY (US)