- Manage plant operations; staff operations effectively.
- Meet operational goals and objectives; meet product cost targets; meet product quality objectives; meet safety goals and objectives.
- Review schedule with scheduling department for maximum efficiency.
- Direct Production in relation to production volumes, costs, quality and staffing.
- Prepare and maintains budget goal.
- Identify processes and create programs that will reduce costs, reduce scrap and rework and keep overall product costs highly competitive.
- Solicit ideas and feedback from employees by creating a high level of engagement without compromising effective systems or authority.
- Reduce manufacturing, production, quality and on time delivery variables by implementing a high degree of process control.
- Ability to effectively handle employee relation issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) preferred; with eight to ten years related experience and/or training in a manufacturing focused industry.
- Evidence of previously building a highly effective, successful management team.
- A background in a strong process controlled, structured, manufacturing management environment evidenced by knowledge of rigorous management systems.
- Ability to identify and understand issues, problems, and opportunities. Lean manufacturing & ISO experience strongly preferred.
- Strong organizational skills with proven ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and provide direction in a positive manner.
- Proven ability to identify and prioritize areas of opportunity and take appropriate action.
Location Danville, KY 40422 US (Primary)
Shift Type 12 Hour Night Category Production Career Level Supervisor Job Classification Salary Travel None Exemption Type Exempt Education High School or GED Salary Range
Location/Region: Danville, KY (US)