To perform technical repair, installation, maintenance and inspection service on various product lines in our industry.
Fire Alarm Technician with NICET I, preferably a NICET II.
- The individual must be capable of working independently to understand the scope of work, analyze tasks, develop an action plan, and work towards project completion.
- Projects are scheduled by the service manager. The technician will also be communicating with the project manager, our sales engineers, and the customer. Good verbal and written communication skills will be needed.
- The primary duties are in the form of field service at various customer sites in central New York. A valid NYS driver's license is required. Occasional office work is scheduled for bench service, assembly, and testing.
- Functional knowledge to test, inspect and service the following fire alarm system brands; Gamewell/FCI, Simplex, Notifier, Fire Lite, ESL is preferred but not required.
- Factory training is required to receive manufacturer's certifications on various systems. This will involve traveling to multiple states to attend classes at company expense. This may involve air travel and hotel stays of 3 to 5 days.
- Applicant should have PC Skills in MS Office, be well organized, a neat appearance and be approachable. Must pass a drug
Syracuse Time & Alarm Co., Inc. is a locally owned and operated professional company serving central NY since 1981.
In the beginning, the product lines consisted of Time clocks, Wall clocks, Security systems and Fire Alarm systems. Over time, we brought in new employees with various strengths and talents that would continue to complement our capabilities. This was the key to our continued growth and success.
Today we still sell and service the same product lines that we started with in the beginning, but we also handle a whole lot more. Syracuse Time & Alarm Co., Inc. continues to be a growing and expanding company that is heavily investing in our operations by having the most up-to-date training, quality experienced employees, a fully stocked fleet of vehicles and four locations to serve the community. Your local hospitals, police departments, fire departments, military installations and many others throughout our area would agree…Our concern makes the difference.
- Paid Time off
- 6 Paid Holidays Annually
- 2 Paid Discretionary Holidays Annually
- Healthcare Insurance
- 401K Retirement
- Profit Sharing
Please email resumes to:
Location/Region: Syracuse, NY (US - 13206)