LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people’s quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
•The Will to Change
•Loyalty, Openness and honesty
•Enthusiasm and Individual Efficiency
•Job Satisfaction and Helpfulness
The Machine Operator will work in support of and in conjunction with the Machining Department and works under the direction of the Machine Shop Supervisor. The incumbent must have good mechanical abilities and be highly motivated to be able to learn and perform independently.
Supervisory responsibilities: None
Reports to: Machine Shop Supervisor
- Follow current machine shop procedures to ensure safety, quality, and production demands are met.
- Operate CNC lathes, saws, and associated machining equipment.
- Visually inspects and tests machinery for proper operation.
- Maintain machining TPM
- The ability to read and interpret technical drawings/blueprints is required.
- Measure parts produced in accordance with quality standards.
- Conduct dimensional, cosmetic, and functional statistical process control inspections based on control plan requirements.
- Perform regular light duty corrective and preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Assist with RCA of department inefficiencies, developing and implementing corrections
- Team involvement and interaction to improve equipment functionality and improved efficiencies.
- The ability to operate a forklift and overhead crane in order to deliver raw materials to or from work areas
- All other duties as assigned by management
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
The benefits of employment at LINAK include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution, Teladoc, Tuition Reimbursement, Special Incentive Plans, Onsite Workout Room and climate controlled environment.
Location/Region: Louisville, KY (US)