Level ManagementJob Location J&L Marketing - Louisville, KYPosition Type Full TimeEducation Level Not SpecifiedSalary Range UndisclosedTravel Percentage UndisclosedJob Shift DayJob Category MarketingDescription
Marketers are problem solvers. At J&L Marketing, we view marketing as more than just copy and design. It is purpose driven messaging. Our Marketing team is currently seeking a Content Manager to join our team who can lead, listen intently, concept quickly, create with a purpose, execute with thoroughness, and analyze feedback like a scholar. Do you have an flair for crafting persuasive copy? If yes, then continue reading!
Our ideal Content Manager will be able to innovate, design, write and lead a team of copywriters. The Content Manager we hire thrives in a fast-paced environment, is organized, creative, forward-thinking, accurate, and detail-oriented. Do you possess the same traits?
· Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field is required
· 3+ years of writing experience
· Deep understanding of the end-to-end marketing funnel and response-driven marketing
· Proven ability to create and maintain a business-to-business marketing calendar
· Experience writing persuasive copy
· Experience crafting emails that generate leads
· Experience developing engaging social media campaigns
· Experience with HubSpot is a plus
· Must be quick with concepts, but thorough with follow thru
· Experience in fast-paced, deadline driven environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication
· Proven analytical and critical thinking skills
· Understanding of marketing as part of a big picture strategy with multiple moving parts, not an isolated function
· Actively lead, a talented, creative, and fun team
· Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
· Ability to embrace constructive criticism in stride; readiness to be flexible, try new things and take on new challenges
· Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments
Location/Region: Louisville, KY (US)