Home Delivery Coordinator
The News-Enterprise in Elizabethtown, KY. is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Home Delivery Coordinator. This is a 40-hour full-time position which includes early morning and weekend hours. The primary responsibility focuses on maintaining consistently high quality home delivery service to newspaper subscribers through independently contracted delivery agents within an assigned geographic area. The use of a personal vehicle to perform assigned duties is required as necessary that will include mileage reimbursement. The News-Enterprise is a 6-day newspaper located in Elizabethtown, KY., approximately 50 miles south of Louisville. The newspaper has an average daily paid circulation of approximately 12,000 and publishes a weekly advertising shopper and various niche publications to serve the local and area marketplace. The News-Enterprise can be found online at www.thenewsenterprise.com .
• Demonstrated high ethical conduct and standards
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Valid driver’s license, reliable personal vehicle and cell phone, automobile insurance, and good driving record required
• A geographical knowledge of Hardin, LaRue and Meade Counties preferable
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision to accomplish the business needs of the company
• Proven ability to develop strong working relationships with fellow employees and independent agents contracted by the company
• Effective adaptability to changing work tasks and assignments
• Proven ability to use word processing, spreadsheet and electronic communication computer applications
• Ensure consistent high quality home delivery service to subscribers of the newspaper through independently contracted delivery agents within an assigned geographic area
• Recruit, contract and orient independent delivery agents for home delivery service to subscribers
• Quickly and effectively respond to home delivery contract routes that turn over to ensure subscriber delivery service is not interrupted
• When necessary deliver newspapers to home delivery subscribers between 1 a.m.-6 a.m. in a timely and efficient manner using your personal vehicle. All work related mileage driven will be reimbursed at a rate the company sets – current mileage reimbursement is .34 cents per mile.
• Respond to and satisfy delivery service complaints received from customers in an effective and efficient manner
• Work effectively to grow net paid home delivery circulation while reducing service error complaints and churn.
Qualified individuals should apply to:
Lcni.com, select job opportunities.
Questions? Contact Mark Jenkins
Equal Opportunity Employer
About this company
The News-Enterprise is a six-day community newspaper located in Elizabethtown, KY, approximately 50-miles south of Louisville, KY. In addition to the core daily product, the newspaper also publishes a weekly advertising shopper, and distributes various niche publications to serve the local and area marketplace.
Location/Region: Elizabethtown, KY